Wild Acres Community Project is a vibrant, land based, sustainable community with shared values and ideas.
It is well known that nature is good for us and has both long and short term mental and physical health benefits.
Wild Acres Community Project CIC was started in the Severn Vale during the pandemic as an inclusive space for our local communities and others to get actively involved in a wide range of land, eco-friendly and nature based activities.
This includes the growing of vegetables and other useful plants, conservation projects, recycling initiatives, Arts, Crafts and Healthy eating.
Our work is based on a strong set of shared values which are
We agreed the work is based on a strong set of shared values
- Honesty, integrity, truth, kindness, sharing
- Passion, creativity, love, art and music
- Where people feel safe, listened to, calm, welcome and warm
- A community collective where people feel a sense of team, with friendships
that reduce isolation
- Putting the next generation first through respecting nature
- Exploring ideas together, looking on the bright side and being supportive
- Wild Acres Community Project has a team of five Directors who all bring different skills, lived experiences and plenty of passion to create an inspiring place to be.
- Vicky Boroughs Martin Conyers Amanda Griffiths Georgie White Winter Julie Close